[asterisk-users] Interpbx connection

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Apr 19 10:41:10 CDT 2010

Un-top-posting...

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010, khalid touati wrote:

> for people's future references: we found out that the option in DIAL
> application in the extensions.conf has to be the same from both side,
> the issue was India server was using "tr" while US server was using
> "TWw" so we made them both using "tr" and that solved the issue, i guess
> if one side is set to "trTWw" that would work regardless of the other
> side but didn't try though. have a headeache-free experience with
> asterisk "the future of telephony" :)!

Dial() options don't have any relationship to registration failures --
they happen at different times.

Registration failures may cause dial() failures.

I don't understand the relationship between ringing, transfer and
recording options and dial() returning congestion. I'd suggest
investigating exactly which combination is causing congestion before
concluding it is unrelated to the registration failure.

--
Thanks in advance,