[asterisk-users] Interpbx connection

khalid touati khalidtouati at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 10:23:06 CDT 2010

Hi Guys,
for people's future references: we found out that the option in DIAL
application in the extensions.conf has to be the same from both side, the
issue was India server was using "tr" while US server was using "TWw" so we
made them both using "tr" and that solved the issue, i guess if one side is
set to "trTWw" that would work regardless of the other side but didn't try
though. have a headeache-free experience with asterisk "the future of
telephony" :)!

--
Abdullah