[asterisk-users] QUICKLY - What is the command to change .wmv to Asterisk compatible format using ffmpeg? or any other tool?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 12:29:45 CDT 2010

Thanks but there are tons of unncessary information that come up and nothing
specific to asterisk with that type of search. I have already run through
those.

Anyhow, I won't want to convert anymore but I am wondering if echo() would
work and would echo my cam pictuer back to me. I am trying the following:

exten => 20,1,playback(beep)exten =>
20,n,Record(/tmp/myvideo:wav)exten => 20,n,Hangup
exten => 21,1,Answer()exten => 21,n,Background(/tmp/myvideo)

*
*

Problem is that eyeBeam shows my camera on and my picture but on top says,
"waiting for remote video" for ever. So, it seems asterisk doesn't send
picture back to me.

I have videosupport=yes in sip.conf [general] and I have allow=h263 in
sip.conf

How can I go about debugging the video transmission?

Thanks