[asterisk-users] Avaya 9640 Convert to SIP (slightly off topic)

robert boardman robert.boardman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 01:31:45 CDT 2010

its on the Avaya site, but basically,

you need to have the sip image and the 96xxsettings.txt and the
96xxUpgrade.txt on the route of a  web server, the sertup the phone to read
its files from the web server, normally this is by pressing <hold> then
a-d-d-r then # set the ipaddress, callsvr and subnet and set the filesvr to
the web server addrewsss # through to the end and let it reboot it *should*
update to the firmware on the server

Robb