[asterisk-users] AGI, FASTAGI or Windows Voice Server

Pascal Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 17:20:40 CDT 2010

Why don't you copy the files to your asterisk box and play them from there?

-- Sent from my Android device

On Apr 16, 2010 5:03 PM, "Edwin Quijada" <listas_quijada at hotmail.com> wrote:

Why don’t you use sox to transform the windows audio file into the asterisk
format – I do this with ...
I did. But my problem is not conversion my problem is that I dont know how
play the file from windows server or copy this to asterisk without my AGI
continue and desyncronyze it.

Can you explain me exactly what did you do /?

Do you have something like this using AGI ?

I use sox with good results too in windows. The problem is when create the
file and convert it , how send to asterisk

Edwin Jaws