[asterisk-users] AGI, FASTAGI or Windows Voice Server

Edwin Quijada listas_quijada at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 16:58:11 CDT 2010

Why don’t you use sox to transform the windows audio file into the asterisk format – I do this with pretty good results.

I did. But my problem is not conversion my problem is that I dont know how play the file from windows server or copy this to asterisk without my AGI continue and desyncronyze it.

Can you explain me exactly what did you do /?

Do you have something like this using AGI ?

I use sox with good results too in windows. The problem is when create the file and convert it , how send to asterisk

Edwin Jaws