[asterisk-users] Converting GSM calls to SIP

Tonty T tonty2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 15:26:02 CDT 2010

That's is all the overhead I am trying to avoid.  What I need is a DID with
unlimited channel, but they do not offer DIDs in that country.  I wanted to
know for example when I get a DID from lets say Vitelity, with unlimited
channel, what are they using to forward the calls via SIP or IAX to my
server?  If I knew the details of the process, I could probably tell them to
used this method and route the short code to me via SIP.  And if it requires
hardware I could invest in it myself and have them host it.