[asterisk-users] Being attacked by an Amazon EC2 ...

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 08:52:39 CDT 2010

If RBL or something is practical, I'm in too. But at what level these
hackers will be blocked? Unless some big ISPs cooprate, it is not much of
use.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.

On 2010-04-12 9:24 AM, "Fred Posner" <fred at teamforrest.com> wrote:

On Apr 12, 2010, at 9:12 AM, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:

> Perhaps if there was a Asterisk RBL we ...
I love the idea of a RBL... count me in for contributing.

Especially considering the ridiculous response I received from Amazon.
(Basically told me to submit host, destination, port, proto, and log...
which of course was already included in the original complaint)

---fred
http://qxork.com