[asterisk-users] Fax Over PRI connected to a Sangoma card - Fax machines connected to Sip Mediant AudioCode

Danny Dias ing.diasdanny at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 15:55:10 CDT 2010

Thanks James,

What i need is to make the fax machines connected to the audiocodes mediant
1000 be able to send and receive fax throught Asterisk (connected to a pri)

I know it's not reliable, but it should work at leaste, what should i do on
Asterisk and Mediant to make this work?

Im quite confuse with all these fax issues :S

Thanks in advance