[asterisk-users] Rebooting Polycom's - Could not create address for 'XXXX'

Jose Flores Galicia flojose at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 21:29:09 CDT 2010

As I fairly know, you cannot send a SIP message if the telephone is not
registered to you (In case host=dynamic in configuration), since you don't
know which is the telephone address or if it's behind NAT.

If not registered you should try with an outside script  like this:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Polycom+reboot+hardphone+script

Regards
Jose Flores Galicia
<<FloJoSe at gmail.com>>