[asterisk-users] Asterisk and MWI with Exchange 2010

Jay Vocaire jvocaire at innproc.com
Tue Apr 6 07:46:05 CDT 2010

I have been working on getting Asterisk and Exchange 2010 UM working together, and so far I am pretty happy.  The one thing not working right now is MWI.

I searched a bit and found this: https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=13028

Now, please pardon me for being ignorant of all of this, but I am trying to figure out if this has been actually implemented yet.  It looks like it has, but only in the 1.6.2 branch, is this correct?

I am running 1.6.0.26, but would be willing to move to the 1.6.2 branch if this feature will never be released in 1.6.0.

Thanks.

-Jay