[asterisk-users] OT: Wireless headset / phone combination

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Mon Apr 5 21:56:30 CDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 9:37 PM, Alec Davis <sivad.a at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

>  I've been asked for recommendations for a small call centre, an ethernet
> SIP deskphone with a wireless headset.
>
> Similar approach would be a mobile phone with bluetooth head set.
>
>  Either I've not looked hard enough, or there isn't much on offer.
>
> Alec Davis

I guess the main question would be how much are you willing to spend?  You
can get some good wireless headsets from Plantronics for around $200
(includes the headset, base, and lifter for the phone).  I have a client
that uses several CS55 headsets with the HL10 lifter and they're very happy
with them.

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby