[asterisk-users] asterisk start with php

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater noisewaterphd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 00:31:52 CDT 2010

On 4/2/2010 12:12 PM, Steve Howes wrote:
> On 2 Apr 2010, at 18:49, salaheddine elharit wrote:
>
>> thank so much again for your response ,
>>
>> i don't understand what shoud i do if you can please give me more information how to do in oreder to excute this script
>>
> He's damned near written it for you. Try researching the terms he used, and try doing a few of the bits. This is a community of people providing support to each-other, not a bunch of slaves to do your work for free.
>
> Steve

Really, it's not even a complicated task. It seems you may be in over
your head. Hiring a contractor is probably something you should
consider. I mean no offense, but as stated, he really couldn't have been
more clear, and judging by your responses this doesn't sound like a
project you are ready to take on. Luckily for you, there are probably
numerous out of work developers right next door that would jump at the
chance to help you out! The work you need shouldn't take any more than 1
billable hour. You could even hire a consultant to teach you how to do
it, and learn some new things at the same time.

Best of luck!

Kenny