[asterisk-users] asterisk start with php

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Fri Apr 2 14:46:13 CDT 2010

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010, salaheddine elharit wrote:

> thank so much again for your response,
>
> i don't understand what shoud i do if you can please give me more
> information how to do in oreder to excute this script

If the previous post and your skill-set are not sufficient, then you
really should hire somebody to do it for you or walk you through it
because there are a lot of little places to go wrong with sudo access and
file permissions. If you screw up /etc/sudoers, you may find yourself
locked out.

--
Thanks in advance,