[asterisk-users] Asterisk over CentOS the module for Digium TE121 is not in the zaptel file

Juan Cardoza jcardoza at tpmex.com
Wed Sep 30 18:03:00 CDT 2009

Hello I have a CentOS OS that have asterisk installed, also zaptel, but when
I use the:

lspci command

I have the next asnwer:
03:80.0 Ethernet controller: Unknown device d161:8000 (rev 11)

I also check the zaptel file that contain the modules that can support and
the wcte12xp module is not in the file, so I think the problem is that the
driver is not install into the OS.

I know that we can migrate to dahdi, but at this time I need a zaptel file
that can support this card, does anyone can help me with this issue?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Jhon

Teleperformance values: Integrity - Respect - Professionalism - Innovation - Commitment

The information contained in this communication is privileged and confidential.  The content is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or e-mail, and delete this message from your systems.
Please consider the environmental impact of needlessly printing this e-mail.