[asterisk-users] MeetMe in Macro

Anahi Ludueña a_luduena at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:59:16 CDT 2009

Hi Juan, I didn't use the GoSub application, I put the name of the context in the Originate and the variables and their values in the Variable field.
See http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Manager+API+Action+Originate.
Good luck!

Anahi Ludueña
 From: jcardoza at tpmex.com
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:09:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] MeetMe in Macro

I need the same information, did you find that information
Anahi???

Best regards

Juan Cardoza