[asterisk-users] Music On Hold

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Wed Sep 30 07:27:28 CDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-30 at 14:57 +0300, Cyprus VoIP wrote:
<snip>

>  > You see the wav files but do you see the files encoded for the codecs
> you are using?
> There's only one wav file there. No encoded files, but on asterisk 1.2
> we have, it's the same file and it works.
<snip>
Hmm . . only one wav file.  We had several.  As I recall now, we
actually installed 1.6.1.1 and upgraded.  1.6.1.1 had the old hold
music.  1.6.1.6 has the new hold music.  But I believe there are several
files.  Is that wav file valid, i.e., if you copy it to a system with a
sound card and play it, does it play? Could it have been corrupted in
copying or have incorrect permissions? - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation
jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com