[asterisk-users] Music On Hold

Cyprus VoIP voipcy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 06:57:32 CDT 2009

 > I'm afraid I can't be much help as I am both a newbie and it works just
 > fine for me on 1.6.1.6.  Of course, mine was a fresh installation.
Thanks for your help, John. Mine is also a fresh installation, but now
at least I know it's not a version issue.

 > Is there anything in the logs to give you a clue?
There's absolutely nothing in the logs, and that's what surprises me.

 > You see the wav files but do you see the files encoded for the codecs
you are using?
There's only one wav file there. No encoded files, but on asterisk 1.2
we have, it's the same file and it works.

Thanks.