[asterisk-users] Retrieve Call setup - QoS

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 03:30:23 CDT 2009

Il giorno 29/set/09, alle ore 17:46, Danny Nicholas ha scritto:

> I believe that this information is at least indirectly in the CDR.
>
> [...]
> If you subtract the 92 from the 97, you get the 5 second number
> you’re looking for.  These fields have actual names, but they aren’t
> relevant to me since I’m using the flat-text CDR Master.csv.

I think that values are:

${CDR(start)} = time of the start of the call
${CDR(answer)} = time when the call was answered

but I want ${CDR(session progress or ringing)} instead of $
{CDR(answer)}: (time from SIP INVITE  to 183 SESSION PROGRESS or 180
RINGING)

In addition, I don't know if ${CDR(start)} is the INVITE or RINGING
time...

Do you have any hint?

Thanks