[asterisk-users] Retrieve Call setup - QoS

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Sep 29 10:46:30 CDT 2009

I believe that this information is at least indirectly in the CDR.

104

106

DLPN_DialPlan1

"Danny Nicholas" <104>

SIP/104-b790d5f8

SIP/106-084585d0

Dial

SIP/106|20|iKkTtwW

########

########

########

97

92

ANSWERED

DOCUMENTATION

1.25E+09

If you subtract the 92 from the 97, you get the 5 second number you're
looking for.  These fields have actual names, but they aren't relevant to me
since I'm using the flat-text CDR Master.csv.