[asterisk-users] How to remove peers from channels

RSCL Mumbai rscl.mumbai at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:09:02 CDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 10:27 PM, Philipp Kempgen <philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
> wrote:

> RSCL Mumbai schrieb:
> > Pls see below output.
> > I would like to remove the last 3 peers.
> > How can I do this ?
>
> > [trixbox ~]# /usr/sbin/asterisk -rx "sip show channels"
>
> Use grep. (See `man grep`.)

I may not have explained my requirement well.

I do not wish to remove the peers from the listing.
I want the peers to not be there at all.

These peers (EyeBeam extensions) had connected to the Trixbox about 24+
hours ago.
At this moment, I do not have anyone connected to my Trixbox server from IP:
122.169..... using extension 1006.
But I see 3 peers showing as connected from 122.169..... using extension
1006.

Thx