[asterisk-users] Parking - How to transfer the other party to agiven slot

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Sep 23 14:37:34 CDT 2009

This stands to be corrected, but for your purpose, a dynamic conference is
preferable to a parking lot.  The Park application is designed to
sequentially use/reuse a series of "lots".  By transferring the caller to
conference 11234, you would be able to have the agent pick up the call by
going to conference 11234.

  _____