[asterisk-users] Asterisk on a Beagleboard?

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Wed Sep 23 10:01:04 CDT 2009

Even PCI has 133MB/s ... so what ? Also isn't USB only target ? It
doesn't do DMA ...
so it might be same as PCI Target chips that slow down the CPU

TDMoE has to have those frames on time all the time forever ...
these ethernet frames are sent both ways every 1ms
that might be (or not) too much load on the small CPU

loose a few frames or deliver late and your voice TDMoE won't work right

I just speculate here

Martin