[asterisk-users] Help sending call to local server

Paul Hales pdhales at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 21 21:17:43 CDT 2009

This needs work, but it's about right for both of the problems -
probably a cut command to filter out the actual extensions being dialled.

PaulH

exten => _x,1,Set(state=${SIPPEER(${EXTEN}:status)})
exten => _x,n,GotoIf($["${state:0:2}"="OK"]?online:offline)

exten -> _x.,n(online),Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})

exten
=>_x.,n(offline),Dial(${Dial_technology}/${extension_to_call}@${Server_ip},30,r)