[asterisk-users] CDR Records for MeetMe

Andy Rosen andy.rosen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:19:40 CDT 2009

Hello -
I am fairly new to Asterisk, but we have a fully operational system with
very few hiccups.  Much of that is because of this list.  Thanks.

My question is this -

We have assigned MeetMe conference IDs to all of our employees.  We then
setup a TN to accommodate the MeetMe() app.   Everything works fine.  In
fact, it works great.  However, I can't seem to figure out a good way to log
which conference ID that is being used.   If I just call MeetMe(,Ms) in the
dial plan, I get the source and destinations but no indication of what
conference they joined.

Ideally, I would be able to jam the conference ID being used into the
account code or user field CDR fields.

Thanks for any help!
-Andy