[asterisk-users] requirecalltoken and Realtime

herb at cfht.hawaii.edu herb at cfht.hawaii.edu
Thu Sep 17 16:13:52 CDT 2009

Aloha,

I too am running into a similar problem.  I have version 1.6.1.5 that
works fine, however 1.6.1.6 does not.

I have both requirecalltoken=no & calltokenignore=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx in
iax.conf, but I am still getting this error message.

[Sep 17 09:54:23] ERROR[32335]: chan_iax2.c:4529 handle_call_token: Call
rejected, CallToken Support required. If unexpected, resolve by placing
address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx in the calltokenignore list or setting user (null)
requirecalltoken=no

Thanks in advance!