[asterisk-users] IVR seleCtion

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 08:28:13 CDT 2009

Hello,

ViciDial has IVR logging(pre-Queue) of IVRs set up through our web
interface(we call them Call Menus), but ViciDial does not use Asterisk
queues at all and it's logging is done entirely in a MySQL database. As a
side note, the logging done by ViciDial (non-IVR of course) is also fully
compatible with QueueMetrics.

MATT---