[asterisk-users] Blind transfers security

Stanisław Pitucha stan at gradwell.net
Mon Sep 14 05:05:26 CDT 2009

2009/9/9 Stanisław Pitucha <stan at gradwell.net>:
> I've got different customers that may use the same asterisk. Each user
> can blind-transfer a call to whatever place they want. But of course
> the transferring side should be billed for it.
> What can I do to see the difference between the channels here?

Trying again, since I didn't get any responses... but someone has to
know the answer ;)

I know I can get the channel name via BLINDTRANSFER, but that doesn't
really help me. What I need is either the CALLERID(num) if the calling
side initiated the transfer, or either EXTEN or some other custom
variable from the calling leg if it was the called party that does the
transfer.

Has anyone solved this billing problem in any way? (well - any apart
from the asterisk-generated cdr-s - I don't really want to start
relying on them)

Thanks.