[asterisk-users] Blind transfers security

Stanisław Pitucha stan at gradwell.net
Wed Sep 9 13:12:51 CDT 2009

Hi,
I've got different customers that may use the same asterisk. Each user
can blind-transfer a call to whatever place they want. But of course
the transferring side should be billed for it.
What can I do to see the difference between the channels here? If
there is an A->B call going on, I'd like to know which side did the
transfer - but whichever side does it, I get back to context 'default'.

Any ideas?

--
Kind regards,

Stanisław Pitucha, Gradwell Voip Engineer

T: 01225 800 831 | F: 01225 800 801 | E: stan at gradwell.net | www.gradwell.com

Gradwell – Internet for Business People
Phone Services | Business Broadband | Email & Website Hosting

Can switching to VoIP today put some change in your pocket?
Registered Address: 26 Cheltenham Street, Bath, BA2 3EX, UK. Company
Number: 3673235