[asterisk-users] g723 to wav conversion

Ciur Eugen ciur.eugen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 23:35:24 CDT 2009

hi everybody,

I try to record a call with *1 - one touch record feature in g723 format.
     exten => _00[1-9].,1,Set(TOUCH_MONITOR_FORMAT=g723)
     exten => _00[1-9].,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@ext-sip-account,,wW)
I have chosen g723 format because in my
CLI> show translation
there is no translation between g723 format and wav (default for *1
feature).
After pressing *1 sequence I have two tiles in my /var/spool/monitor  -
*in.g723 and *out.g723

After searching a lot I failed to combine/use/hear or convert them into wav
this to file.
How can I convert those to files into wav*? *

În caz că aveţi nevoie să scrieţi cu diacritice
româneşti şi nu le aveţi instalate, puteţi folosi
www.diacritic.eu/ro.html