[asterisk-users] SPA2102 with Public IP no NAT getting one way audio between Asterisk Phones.

James Hankins jim at allpointsmediaworks.com
Wed Sep 9 21:35:54 CDT 2009

Greetings,

I'm having a heck of a time with one way audio on a SPA2012.  It's
public IP connected directly to cable modem.  One line configured.

Asterisk is multihomed Public IP outside / Private Inside.

Extensions inside network are can't hear audio from phone outside
connected via the spa-2012.

Outside can here audio from inside the network.  Ring works both ways.

I've tried enabling NAT (not sure why I would need to) same result.

I have a packet capture but not versed enough to see what is wrong.
Any help appreciated.

Screen shots of configs that have worked etc.

Thanks!!!!!!!