[asterisk-users] How can I assigned an specific port of the T1 to an extension

Juan Cardoza jcardoza at tpmex.com
Wed Sep 9 14:54:59 CDT 2009

I have a TE121 card connected between AVAYA PG3r PBX and the asterisk, I
have configured the digium card as a T1, in the AVAYA PBX I have stations
that use the digital channels as virtual port, it means that each extension
need to have a ds0 port, then when the person dial the asterisk extension
from virtual AVAYA extension, should be route to the asterisk extension.

In the other hand I need that one skill on the AVAYA PBX route calls from
the PBX to the asterisk extensions, so this means the stations of asterisk
should be read in the AVAYA PBX.

Please let me know your comments.
Best regards