[asterisk-users] features.conf : feature map ==> getting feature to work

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Tue Sep 8 03:17:41 CDT 2009

Erik,

I have placed everything in features.conf in comment ( ; ). Still when I
run show features, I get this :

> clarkconnect*CLI> show features
> Builtin Feature           Default Current
> ---------------           ------- -------
> Pickup                    *8      *8
> Blind Transfer            #       #
> Attended Transfer
> One Touch Monitor
> Disconnect Call           *       *
> Park Call
> clarkconnect*CLI>
> Dynamic Feature           Default Current
> ---------------           ------- -------
> opnemencaller             no def  #*
> opnemencallee             no def  #*
> clarkconnect*CLI>
> Call parking
> Parking extension   :	700
> Parking context     :	parkedcalls
> Parked call extensions:	701-750

So there might be indeed a mix-up.
It seems to me that the default features, like *8 for pickup, cannot be
disabled. Even when in comment they still work !
I have restarted Asterisk after changes in features.conf.

Jonas.