[asterisk-users] Feature request: Meetme and invisible users

Emrah eka at ekanet.net
Mon Sep 7 06:48:06 CDT 2009

Hi,

Sometimes during a confcall I generate calls into meetme to playback
some announcements... If during that time someone joins the conference,
the number of participants is announced counting my announcement call...
Will it be possible to add an option to the meetme application to mark a
participant unvisible and not count it in meetmecount?
Basically instead of saying "there are 3 other participants in this
conference call", asterisk says "there are 4 participants in this
conference call" because my announcement call is considered as a regular
participant.

Regards,
emrah