[asterisk-users] queue issue

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Wed Sep 2 19:35:49 CDT 2009

On 3/09/09 12:21 PM, Paul Hales wrote:
> Matt Riddell wrote:
>> On 3/09/09 11:34 AM, Paul Hales wrote:
>>
>>> Hmmm.....any idea how I can use hints to monitor their mobile phones?
>>>

>> Unless the call came in via Asterisk, you can't.
>>

> The calls will - so it should be able (at the very least with the
> asterisk internal DB - which I don't fully trust due to reboots and the
> odd weird behaviour)

Then it's easy :)

Use func_devstate - you can set custom device states for things - and
btw the Asterisk DB is pretty stable - we're using it in pretty large
call centres without (touch wood) ever having any problems.  A lot more
than I can say for MySQL :)

Oh, by the way, func_devstate was only added to 1.4 a few months back -
although if you're stuck with a particular version, the backport always
applied cleanly for me.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell