[asterisk-users] queue issue

Paul Hales pdhales at optusnet.com.au
Wed Sep 2 19:21:14 CDT 2009

Matt Riddell wrote:
> On 3/09/09 11:34 AM, Paul Hales wrote:
>
>> Hmmm.....any idea how I can use hints to monitor their mobile phones?
>>

> Unless the call came in via Asterisk, you can't.

The calls will - so it should be able (at the very least with the
asterisk internal DB - which I don't fully trust due to reboots and the
odd weird behaviour)

> Why not just have the desk phone accept one call (i.e.
> call/group/whatever limit) and then use app_followme?

The issue is that both phones have to ring at the same time.....And it's
easy enough to stop the mobile from ringing if the SIP phone is in use,
but the other way around is the challenge....It's doable, but I want to
find the right solution.

PaulH