[asterisk-users] Allowing multiple callers to join a publicspeaking session...?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Sep 2 12:29:02 CDT 2009

In my opinion, Asterisk would be an acceptable, if not proper tool for this
task.    If the sessions aren't live, you might be better off offering them
as podcasts.  But since you posted the question here, the simplest way to
offer this would be to connect an asterisk installation to 5-10 SIP DID's
and offer the sessions as a conference call.   You could probably do this
for $200-500 USD per month, possibly less with a hosted asterisk solution.

  _____