[asterisk-users] Long pause during dialing to IVR

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 13:56:34 CDT 2009

To insert long pause during dialing and submitting multiple DTMF tones, is there better solution then below:

exten => _51,1,Dial(SIP/18778794590 at pstn-5665,300,D(wwwwwwwwwww1www),D(wwwwwwww005893884053811#))

I think submitting multiple DTMF tones is not allow from one command line. The first part D(wwwwwwwwwww1www) worked, but not the second one
D(wwwwwwww005893884053811#)

I'm trying to obtain credit card authorization number from Bank's IVR

So dialing banks phone number,
Press: 1
enter merchant: device #1
enter merchant: device #2
enter 1
enter 2
enter credit_card_number (most likely from external input file)
enter enter expiry_date (from external input file)
enter amount: manually.

I'm sure somebody has written something like this before.

--
Joseph