[asterisk-users] Voicemail file

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Oct 30 10:35:39 CDT 2009

Just as I found that in the source

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Anahi Ludueña
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 10:32 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Voicemail file

Thanks people,
I've already found the way...
The variable ${VM_MESSAGEFILE} contains what I need...
Bye,

  _____

Anahi Ludueña

  _____

From: a_luduena at hotmail.com
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:18:25 +0000

Yes, but is there a way to know the filename of that message?
For example: msg0029.wav?
I know where it is saved, but if I want to return it, I need to find the
last one... and it is not recommended in my opinion...
Thanks,

  _____

Anahi Ludueña

  _____