[asterisk-users] Voicemail file

Anahi Ludueña a_luduena at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 10:32:06 CDT 2009

Thanks people,
I've already found the way...
The variable ${VM_MESSAGEFILE} contains what I need...
Bye,

Anahi Ludueña

From: a_luduena at hotmail.com
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:18:25 +0000
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Voicemail file

Yes, but is there a way to know the filename of that message?
For example: msg0029.wav?
I know where it is saved, but if I want to return it, I need to find the last one... and it is not recommended in my opinion...
Thanks,

Anahi Ludueña