[asterisk-users] Asterisk Server with Panasonic PBX

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:41:22 CDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 10:57 PM, ABBAS SHAKEEL
<shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com> wrote:
> C F thankyou very much.
>
> when i make a call to Asterisk server recieves and works fine. But as to
> make external calls we have to press nine so supposed a logic to dial 9
> first then wait and then dail other number. But as i dail 9 asterisk show
> the call as connected with alot of noise. Please help in how to handle this

How are you connected from astersik to the TDA?

> Nothing very important logical its a client who don't want to trash its
> existing system. So we need to do that. I know Asterisk is far more better
> to use and handle his requirements but ....

What requirement? Asterisk is NOT the solution to everything. If fact
for some it might create more headaches than you would wish.

In any event what exactly is the Asterisk system adding here that
Panasonic couldn't handle?