[asterisk-users] Mysql CDR in Addons 1.6.2.0-rc1 does not record CLID

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Wed Oct 28 23:36:59 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 28 October 2009 17:57:49 Carlos Chavez wrote:
> 	I am having a problem with Asterisk 1.6.2.0-rc3 and Asterisk-Addons
> 1.6.2.0-rc1 when recording CDR to a Mysql database.  All fields except
> callerid are recorded properly after every call.  I have both a "clid"
> and "callerid" field in the database but both fields are empty.  In
> cdr_mysql.conf I have this alias in the [columns] section:
>
> alias start => calldate
> alias callerid => clid

Get rid of this "alias callerid => clid" line.  What it does is to tell the
driver to put the CDR variable called "callerid" into the "clid" column in the
database, overriding the builtin "clid" mapping.  Then reload.  If you want
the Caller*ID information in the "callerid" column, then your mapping is
backwards and should be "alias clid => callerid".  Remember, the arrow points
in the direction that the information flows:  FROM the cdr TO the database.

--
Tilghman Lesher