[asterisk-users] Mysql CDR in Addons 1.6.2.0-rc1 does not record CLID

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Oct 28 17:57:49 CDT 2009

	I am having a problem with Asterisk 1.6.2.0-rc3 and Asterisk-Addons
1.6.2.0-rc1 when recording CDR to a Mysql database.  All fields except
callerid are recorded properly after every call.  I have both a "clid"
and "callerid" field in the database but both fields are empty.  In
cdr_mysql.conf I have this alias in the [columns] section:

alias start => calldate
alias callerid => clid

	Is anyone using this version of Asterisk and Addons that can confirm if
they are getting the CLID?  If I do a NoOp(CLID: ${CDR(clid)}) I see the
callerid in the CLI.  The CSV file also records the callerid.  Maybe a
bug in cdr_addon_mysql ?

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001