[asterisk-users] Asterisk Server with Panasonic PBX

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:25:22 CDT 2009

Any simple legacy integration will work. Search on voip-info.org
Here are some problems that I know exist with panasonic systems on
their SLT (analog) ports:
1. No CPC, Asterisk if connected using station ports on the TDA to FXO
on asterisk, will not detect hangups since the TDA will not send them.
2. BLF and the like will not work.
3. There are different ways of making sure that asterisk users should
be able to use the lines on the TDA depending on how you chose to
connect them both.

On a side note, may I ask why you are integrating asterisk with the
TDA? What is the functionality you plan on gaining?