[asterisk-users] MOH

Peder peder at networkoblivion.com
Wed Oct 28 15:24:45 CDT 2009

I am having a strange problem with MOH.  Say I have two users, A and B.  I
can set MOH in the extension for B and if A calls B and B hits hold, A will
hear B's hold music.  If however A hits hold, it goes to the default music.
If I pull the setmusiconhold from extensions.conf and use musicclass in
sip.conf under the peer A, I get the same thing.  Peer A has musicclass set
and A calls B and B hits hold, A hears their own music that was specified
and B hears the default.  I can't find any way to call someone, put them on
hold and have them hear my music, I can hear what they specify, but I can't
specify what they hear (this is all assuming calls are within the same *
box).  Any ideas how to set that?

Peder