[asterisk-users] deploying asterisk

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Oct 28 09:19:59 CDT 2009

Go to www.asterisk.org <http://www.asterisk.org/>  and read the "install
from YUM repo" section.  This will make the install pretty much automatic.
You will then want to set up a queue to route your incoming calls to your 40
extensions.  You do not state what technology (SIP/DAHDI) you want to use to
connect to the outside world.  We aren't here to do this for you, just to
offer encouragement.

  _____