[asterisk-users] deploying asterisk

asterisk at opensourcesolution.in asterisk at opensourcesolution.in
Wed Oct 28 09:07:30 CDT 2009

  hello all, friends i am new in asterisk. i had just finished the
installation requirment of asterisk. i am using Centos 5.3 in which ill be
installing asterisk now guys plz guide me my requirment for deploying
asterisk is,   i am having a client, (HR Consultancy) where 40 executives
work and on each 40 desk, phone is there. i want confrencing facility,hold
facility,extention nos,music. when ever call comes to the no it should be
routed to phones which ever phone is free. guys plz forgive me if i am not
able to make it clear. your support n guidance will be highly appreciated.
thx