[asterisk-users] Concurrent calls including mysql taking lot of time for execution

das sandesh sandesh440 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:52:24 CDT 2009

Thanks for all the information.

Benaiad: I will try adding in the hosts file and try it once again, also one
more that I was in regards to the harddrive, so I thought of replacing with
a SSD with high read and write speeds just to check whether its going to
reduce the dealy...

Regards
Sandesh

>>> http://www.venturevoip.com/st.php (SmoothTorque Predictive Dialer)