[asterisk-users] IAX Hardphones.

M Shokuie senahrm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 09:00:04 CDT 2009

Hi Dude,

I've used both AT530 and AT530P ip phones, they have good voice quality and
somehow resistent to harsh environment like offices ;) , except the keypad
which after a year or more just sometimes types two digits with one push on
a button, the AG188N ATA is also a good choise and we have some installation
which work without any problem yet.

Regards.
--
M. Shokuie Nia.