[asterisk-users] Astricon

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 03:43:31 CDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Danny Nicholas <danny at debsinc.com> wrote:
> Is THAT a summary :)?

As I said above (or below?) I we'll be talking about this on VUC
Friday at 12 Noon. In fact, here's the whole spa^H^H^H preview:

VoIP Users Conference (VUC) "Astricon, Been there, Got the T-shirts"

Several VUC members were at Astricon (and there is a VUC T-shirt). Two
of them did presentations, Michael Graves and Tim Panton. We'll be
talking about the keynotes, the sessions, the Code Zone and the
parties.

More Info: http://VUC.me
IRC: #voip-users-conference
Google Wave: open to VUC members who have Google Wave ID, please
contact anyone in VUC to be added to the VUC wave. Note that we do NOT
have any \/\/ave invites.

Technical Notes:

John Todd will someday have a g722 device, but for now he is still the
standard of voice quality by which all others are measured. The
general consensus is that a Polycom top of the line g722 phone under
normal non-airport noise conditions will produce a quality rating of 2
Jtodds. Last week's VUC was recorded with a quality of 0.5 Jtodds.
John Todd is currently at 1.0 Jtodds.

/r